Our famous multi-fuel pocket stove. Can be used with wood, other organic material, a standard Trangia burner or Esbit. Comes with two trivets for any pot size. Very small and lightweight, fits into any pocket. Comes with an ash pan for soil protection.
Super easy to put together and use as the "Build it from the Back" design, put it together in seconds. This stove is feirloom quality and built to last, made from 100% stainless steel. Designed and manufactured in Germany. A solid piece of equipment designed to last a lifetime.
- LIGHTWEIGHT and PACKABLE: Folds up compact and packs flat enough to fit into a pocket. Save space in your backpack and eliminate the need to carry heavy, canister fuels. GREAT SIZE and PERFECT WEIGHT: SIZE: 11.5 x 9 x 0.5 cm, 270 grams OR 4.5" x 3.5" x 0.2", 9.5 ounces. Cotton storage bag included for easy packing and storage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Reduce carbon footprint and fuel costs by using renewable resources like twigs, leaves, pinecones, wood shavings, feathers, cotton pads, and other organic matter. Wood pellets, charcoal, dried animal dung are also great, fast burning options.
- MULTIFUEL CAPABILITY: The Bushbox easily supports an alcohol burner, gel cans, standard Trangia burners and Esbit and hexamine tablets (use the special base plate position or turn the Bushbox upside down).
- VERSATILE, EASILY PORTABLE, SIMPLE TO USE: Use as a windshield or pot support for other burners. The compact bushbox design is an easy item to add to a backpacker's cache or survivalist's bug out bag. Comes with 2 trivets that fit any pot design.
- BUILT TO LAST, BEST SELLING ORIGINAL DESIGN: 100% Stainless Steel; designed and manufactured in Germany; MAINTENANCE: The Bushcraft Essentials stoves require almost no care and maintenance but be sure to keep the stove free from dirt and wipe it down from time to time. Keep the holes in the base plate clear and un -clogged as to get the most optimal and efficient fire.
NOTE: Please note it comes with a few scratches from production as Bushcraft Essentials does not polish their products as to avoid water pollution and health risks. Bushcraft Essentials stoves are designed and manufactured in Munich, Germany, to the highest manufacturing specifications possible, and contain no plastics in the products or in the packaging - opting instead for cotton bags and cardboard. Important: Follow the disassembly instructions in the manual!
OTHER PRODUCTS SHOWN ARE INTENDED FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT PART OF THE OFFER.